- Head office (at the time of establishment) opened
- Daihatsu Motor / Itami Light Alloy Plant founded
- Japan World Exposition / Friday Plaza
- Daiichi Mutual Housing founded
- Company name changed to Daiichi Kenchiku
- Company name changed to Daiichi Construction Co.
- Company name changed to Daiichi Construction Industry Co.
- Opened Tokyo Branch Office
Stock listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchanges.
- Daiei Chifune Store opened
- Akatonbo-hiroba Shopping Center
- Shin-Kobe Oriental Hotel / OPA
- Formed business alliance with Daiei, Inc.
- Opened Fukuoka Sales Office (now Kyushu Branch)
- Merged with Tatsuno Kaihatsu Co., Ltd. and opened Tatsuno Kaihatsu Office (former Akatonbo-hiroba Shopping Center)
- Okinawa Sales Office opened
- Kobe Sales Office opened
- Sapporo Sales Office opened (now Sapporo Branch)
Head Office moved to Chuo-ku, Kobe City, and integrated into Kobe Sales Office.
- Company name changed to Ichiken Co., Ltd.
Head office relocated to Kobe City and Osaka Sales Office established (now Kansai Branch)
- Asakusa Rock ‘n’ Rock
- Fukuoka Dome Sea Hawk Hotel & Resort
- Kobe Meriken Park Oriental Hotel
- Shares listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and Osaka Securities Exchange
- Opened Sendai Sales Office and Nagoya Sales Office
- Head office operations relocated to Tokyo
- Nakauchi Gakuen University of Marketing and Distribution Sciences
- Wao City Misato Shopping Center
- QizMALL Ryugasaki
- Capital alliance with Maruhan Corporation
- Head office (registered) location changed to Taito-ku, Tokyo
Delisted from the Osaka Securities Exchange (sole listing on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- iTerrace Ochiai-Minami-Nagasaki
- BMW GROUP Tokyo Bay
- New government building in Kainan City
- Head office (registered) location changed to Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Hiroshima Sales Office opened
- Hanoi Office (Vietnam) opened
- Coaska Bayside Stores
- Fudanotsuji Square
- HOTEL THE LEBEN OSAKA
- Establishment of Vietnam subsidiary – Ichiken Vietnam Construction Co., Ltd.
Stock exchange listing transferred to the Tokyo Stock Exchange Prime Market.